What we are looking for:
A team member:
• Who can assist our team in preparing civil designs, drawings, specifications, presentations, and reports.
• Who can conduct basic calculations and perform other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned and under the supervision of a project engineer.
• Equipped with the following skills: problem solving, engineering knowledge, analytical ability, excellent verbal & writing skills, experience with AutoCAD, and most importantly, the capability to work well with coworkers and clients.
• Who can use computers and related software for construction, design and other civil engineering work.
• Able to work independently and self-motivated.
• Able to apply judgment and tact in resolving problems.
• Who can work within tight timeframes and strict deadlines, and possesses excellent time-management skills.
• Able to perform technical research work and complex technical computations to provide reliable guidance on difficult engineering problems.
• Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with contractors, other professionals, reviewers from various jurisdictions and the general public.
• Able to communicate effectively with clients and coworkers. Also, able to make effective public presentations of technical, complex, and sometimes controversial information.
• Who has the critical thinking skills and ability to troubleshoot potential problems with plans, designs, and sketches as be able to adjust plans as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com